Re: Layer visibility & JavaScript

by "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home.com>

 Date:  Tue, 5 Dec 2000 23:14:10 -0000
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
"Peggi & Ben Rodgers" <woodduck(at)mbay.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dynamic Positioning:
Layers are in arrays.  document.layer[i]

Make "i" a variable and index the array.

"Additionally, any layer that is given a name with the ID attribute can be
accessed by name.  For example, if a layer specifies ID="L2", you can refer
to it in Navigator as document.L2 or as document.layers["L2"]."

Use CSS-P