Re: Shopping cart

by "Nancy Whittley" <NWHITTLEY(at)cinci.rr.com>

 Date:  Tue, 20 Mar 2001 18:11:02 -0500
 To:  "Doris Harrison" <dot(at)whc.net>,
"hwg.org" <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Doris,

One of the easiest shopping cart program I have used is the Dansie Shopping
Cart. http://www.dansie.net

Granted it isn't a free one, but if you can install a cgi or perl script,
you an install this cart.  All of the tweaking is in the Variables file,
which is done in a text editor like notepad.  It is very configurable, and
you can utilize pretty much whatever form fields you want to ad.

The Author of this cart, has pretty much thought of everything, and customer
support is excellent.

Good Luck,

Nancy