Re: To Flash Or Not To Flash...

by "Don Haller" <grizzlygraphics(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Wed, 24 Apr 2002 23:39:06 -0400
 To:  "davida51" <davida51(at)swbell.net>,
"Nathan" <natelyle(at)chartermi.net>
 Cc:  "HWG Techniques Email List" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
FlashMX is truly a fantastic new tool.  I don't say this to get people
stirred up, but the new Flash utilizes a timeline.
It is an entirely different beast than Flash version 4 or 5.  You can create
your entire web-site on the timeline with no page refreshes, no more
bookmarks in the strict sense of the word.  I spent a day in Atlanta at the
Rollout of FlashMX, very impressive.  I am in the training business using
Authorware currently and am looking hard at MX for future work.

My2cents

Don Haller