Re: Netscape help required - correct message

by "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>

 Date:  Sun, 23 Jul 2000 11:23:36 -0700
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
A side note:

TopStyle is available from this link Joh gives. You can either buy it, or
download a fully-functional evalutation version. Also, a slightly less
capable, but still very valuable version known as TopStyle Lite is available
with HomeSite 4.5x and ColdFusion 4.5x as part of their default installs.

As John suggests, TopStyle is an excellent resource and can help quite a
bit. I made the decision to code two version of the site I just launched
because I knew the code used in the HTML 3.2 pages would be usable for ALL
browsers (except maybe text-only, but I think I've covered that as well),
and the code used in the HTML 4/CSS pages required the most advanced
browsers. That was my design choice, and may not be everyones'.

Kehvan