Re: images on the internet

by "John R. Cox" <john(at)bestconnect.net>

 Date:  Mon, 12 Nov 2001 16:50:01 -0800
 To:  "howardm" <howardm(at)achilles.net>,
"Frank Boumphrey" <bckman(at)ix.netcom.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
wow - I too was unable to do a screen capture
I noticed the image blinked out immediately on right-click (to start the screen capture)
I reconfigured the grab to happen on a hot key (F11) and it also winked out again
all my capture attempts failed
impressive stuff
john