Netscape, CSS & links [was:Re: Active Link Colors]

by "Lady Wistfulee" <ladywist(at)bellsouth.net>

 Date:  Sat, 7 Oct 2000 18:37:07 -0400
 To:  "HTML Writers Guild" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Does anyone know the workaround for getting NN4 to recognize
pseudoelements--especially all the anchor attributes-- in a style sheet?  I
am trying to introduce the CSS concept at work, & it's not easy with NN not
cooperating very well.  I have a stylesheet using Windows default colors,
without a hover, & all I get in NN is blue, no underline.

many thanks in advance...
Lady Wist