Re: The search for widgets

by "Lauren Hanka" <bluejay(at)starband.net>

 Date:  Wed, 7 Nov 2001 20:24:49 -0800
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
How about if the Web site prepared *first* is by a company who specializes
in preparing individual, and *very* generic-looking Web sites for the myriad
"Widget" businesses, promoting those sites through its own Web site? How
then, does a particular business who is listed on this
www.widgetssonline.com fair with the indexes when it strikes out on its own
with an *independent* (and much more visually appealing) Web site?

Thanks for your thoughts IA,
Lauren