Re: To WWW or not To WWW...

by gchurchman(at)medseek.com (Gary Churchman)

 Date:  Wed, 22 Mar 2000 17:03:33 -0800
 To:  "Peter Benoit" <pbenoit(at)triton-network.com>,
"Techniques \(E-mail\)" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It depends on how the information server is set up.  A sys admin can make it
recognize or accept almost anything he/she wants to.  Usually it will be
limited to a fairly exacting set of rules, or the results would be way too
unpredictable.

Gary Churchman
Director, Production and Design
MedSeek