Re: Editors

by "Klaas" <klaas(at)gracegraphics.be>

 Date:  Thu, 10 May 2001 09:42:52 +0200
 To:  =?iso-8859-1?Q?Mikael_Bystr=F6m?= <sunergy(at)mac.com>,
"hwg tech" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
<natlyle(at)nmu.edu>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hmmm...

I always suspect some people not to fully test a product before they go and
rate it.  The thought that went to my mind was they are maybe those ones
that make a 5-page site, totaling in at two megabytes because they rescale
their 640x480 pictures in html.  They set up the text links in Times New
Roman, that nice blue colour we all like so well (by the way, why is it that
it turns purple when you clicked it).  Then after they spent their 6 minutes
of the day setting up this entire page, they fire up their ftp-it wizard and
hit autotransfer, then fill in the popups that ask for their login and
password.

A quite vote the like the user friendliness of the proggy, then start
playing pacman.

Sounds familiar?

- Kayjey -