Re: Registrars....

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Tue, 25 Sep 2001 22:39:23 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    Hi All,
    OK I have affiliate info now. :-) If you want to check out DirectNIC I
would *really* appreciate it if you used this url:
http://directnic.com/affiliates.php?5204 They have been great with all my
domains (& I have a fair amount for a poor country boy :-)
    Want the hype? :

    Five reasons I use directNIC.com for my domain registrations:
    1) Low registration price. Only $15 a domain per year. Plus, you can
have discount rates if you are registering multiple domains.
    2)Flexible management. You can modify your account and your domain by
yourself at any time. You don't need somebody's approval and there is no
charge for any modification. In addition, you can always ask directNIC.com
for help with your domain management.
    3) Free features. If your domain is registered with directNIC.com, you
can enjoy their free services, such as URL forwarding, email forwarding, Web
hosting, for sale pages, and free domain parking.
    4)Nice customer support. They answer your email and your phone calls
almost immediately. I was with another company (netwit solutions!) and I
could never get hold of their customer support.
    5)Easy transfer. You can also transfer your domain to directNIC.com and
they don't charge for the transfer process. All you need to do is fill out
the online transfer forms and then respond to the confirmation email. The
$15 dollar transfer fee is actually the first year's registration fee. And,
you don't have to register for more than one year. Not only that, but the
time you have left with your current registrar will roll over to your new
account.

    I sure hope this is not against the rules......  :-)
      Paul Angel

http://valuewebinc.com
http://v-firms.com
http://webcomnow.com