Re: Domain Renewal Question

by "Sunil Bahl" <QandA(at)SunMatrix.com>

 Date:  Tue, 17 Jul 2001 12:29:36 +0530
 To:  "Scott Smith" <scott(at)wahikan.com>,
"Hwg Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Everyone,

Thanks for all your reply's. They have been of great help. With the WHOIS I
have been able to find out when my clients domains expire.

Best Wishes,
Sunil.
SunMatrix: "You dream it and it will be created"
http://www.SunMatrix.com