Re: Page won't load Netscape 4

by "Gary Krockover" <gary(at)garykrockover.com>

 Date:  Sun, 11 Aug 2002 21:16:54 -0500
 To:  "Juliana Halvorson" <juliana(at)graphmaster.com>,
"'Kid Stevens'" <kstevens89(at)comcast.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You've got some unclosed/overlapping <tr>'s.  Double check all of your
tables.  Netscape 4 is notorious for not showing anything if the tables
aren't laid out properly.  Or, for all the Netscape 4 fans, I should say,
it's much more strict in the requirements for proper table layouts.  :)

GK
4