Re: Basic HTML Editors...was>>...Re: 1st Page 2000 , nice html-editor

by "Donna M Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Thu, 6 Jan 2000 10:17:01 -0000
 To:  "Rasika Wijayaratne" <wrasika(at)yahoo.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Rasika

Sounds like Arachnophilia (available for PC only) might be just what you
are looking for - it's available at
http://www.arachnoid.com/arachnophilia/.

It's careware (so doesn't cost any money - see the website for definition
of careware), has tag colouring, search & replace over all open files (and
the limit on the number of files that can be open at any one time is simply
down to how much memory is available), with lots of features over and above
those you specify, and doesn't take up much memory.

HTH!

Regards,
Donna
--