Re: Shadow Filters

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Wed, 29 Jan 2003 09:05:18 -0500
 To:  "HWG - Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yeah, I think a lot depends on where you surf. We try to make the pages
degrade gracefully for browsers that don't understand CSS extensively (or at
all!), but I've seen sites that depend very heavily on it for effects.

Still, as you say, the worse that usually happens is that the divs default
to their non-positioned vertical alignment and somewhere in that stack is
the text that usually carries the site's message!

:)