Re: AOL Part II

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Fri, 28 Jan 2000 20:42:31 -0500
 To:  "HWG Techniques List" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The installation apparently alters a good many of your operating system
files, so unfortunately physical (virtual) segregation isn't going to
protect anything.

Two choices seem to be:

Install it on your main machine and pray.

Install it on a secondary machine, and pray.

I'm going to watch for a cheap 133 or something, and sortta keep it off
to the side like a little metal court jester...

:)