Re: New e-mails in a site

by "Dandello" <librarian(at)shadolibrary.org>

 Date:  Thu, 3 May 2001 08:46:57 -0700
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you are running your own server, you can configure the server to process
SSI in straight .htm and .html pages as well.
It does add to the server load, but if you have SSI on every page, it makes
sense as you don't need to rename every single file in the site and screw up
bookmarks and links when you start adding SSI.

Dandello