Re: HTML in Email

by "Monica Clancy" <monclan(at)idcomm.com>

 Date:  Tue, 9 May 2000 12:51:07 -0600
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
My company would like to start an opt-in e-mail marketing campaign, where
prospects/customers can indicate a text or html preference.

Can anyone suggest a software package that can automate this process for us?
We have a GoldMine database where our contact information resides, and we
would like to have prospects complete a form on our Web site to sign up . I
think GoldMine can do everything for us but the html e-mail. Management
likes the html e-mail. Any good suggestions? Thanks.

---Monica