Re: A web designer's job?

by "Dale" <dale(at)daleznet.com>

 Date:  Tue, 30 Jul 2002 17:35:28 -0500
 To:  "HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I haven't tried any of these freebies, as I own a copy of Acrobat.  I did a
search on google for "create PDF files for free" and those were a few of the
links I found.  I was just trying to point out that there are alternatives
to creating PDF files.  Sorry if I mislead anyone into thinking that I had
used these programs/services.

dale