Re: font samples to pdf

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Fri, 9 Nov 2001 23:24:38 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
>From the developer: "Utility to help you find the best font for whatever you
are working on. It displays any entered text in every font installed on your
system, allowing direct comparison."
    I just searched & found it at:
http://download.cnet.com/downloads/1,10150,0-10001-103-0-1-7,00.html?tag=src
h&qt=Fontview&cn=&ca=10001
    Also, FreewareHome has two Fontviewers (haven't tried them).
http://freewarehome.com/
    HTH,
              Paul

http://valuewebinc.com
http://v-firms.com
http://webcomnow.com
http://sitesense.com
http://DigitalRescue.org

Should you need a domain name registered I highly recomend  DirectNIC.
 http://www.directnic.com/?5204
It's just $15 per year with several perks and great service!