Re: Lines

by "Gary Krockover" <gary(at)garykrockover.com>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Jun 2002 22:03:02 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Vertical align (valign) the row of nav buttons and the budgetfinal_05.gif to
"top".  This will take care of the space on the left.  The apparent "space"
on the right below the java applet isn't actually a space, the tops of those
nav buttons have a 1px high light blue line across the tops of them
(starting from "portfolio" on rightward).

GK