Re: analog stats.

by "Comharsa" <comharsa(at)clara.net>

 Date:  Wed, 5 Jan 2000 19:48:23 -0000
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> So I've discovered that analog, or the version of analog that I'm running,
> isn't y2k compatible. And I'm also finding that searching the 'net for
> "analog stats" shows you a lot of other peoples stats. So I have no idea
> where to even look for an update if there is one.
>
> So my question. Does anyone know if I should waste my time looking? Is
> there a y2k compatible version? My customers aren't really going to be
> happy with the year reading as 19100. :)
>
> --
> Donna M. Jaggard Victoria Ferret Association

The Analog home page is at http://www.statslab.cam.ac.uk/~sret1/analog/
although they do say there that Analog is and always has been Y2K compliant
:-). From the look of what your problem is it seems to be that same
getYear() problem. The implementation was changed between JS 1.2 and 1.3.

HTH

Brian
comharsa(at)clara.net