Re: Need to create a guestbook and I can't use a script

by "David Clapper" <dclapper(at)clioassociates.com>

 Date:  Wed, 26 Jul 2000 18:28:18 -0400
 To:  <annbrady(at)triad.rr.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Ann,

There are services such as http://www.beseen.com/ that allow you to add
their "free" applications to your site.  BeSeen has a guestbook which may
meet your needs.

Disclaimer:  I've never used it, so I don't know how well it works (I'm
personally skeptical of these kinds of applications which don't give me
control <g>).  I'd appreciate anybody else's thoughts on this.

HTH ... .

David Clapper
Vice-President & Chief Architect
Clio Associates