Re: Checking for internal broken links .. ?

by "Andrew Armstrong" <andrew(at)wisca.co.uk>

 Date:  Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:02:10 -0000
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If I have understood correctly, then you could use Windows search  to search
for files containing a specific string. If there are a few specific strings
that are characteristic of "old" refrences, then by searching the root
directory where the files are stored on your local machine, it should be
possible to locate any containing references you need to change.

Andy