spaces in my code- I need you advise please

by "Caranois" <vjmartin(at)charter.net>

 Date:  Mon, 20 Aug 2001 14:23:31 -0500
 To:  "Jim O'Brien" <JObrien(at)witness.com>,
<bryan.westbrook(at)amd.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi folks,
It has been brought to my attention that there alot of spaces in my code...
between each line of my code.

What I want to know... does this effect how the Search Engines read my
pages?
And what would cause the spaces to be there..?
I use Dreamweaver and Aracnophilla.... for my editing.

Thanks and all your help is appreciated.

Vikki
Inspired-Graphics ~An Inspiration In Fine Design~
vjmartin(at)inspired-graphics.com
http://www.inspired-graphics.com
Ask Us About All Your Graphic Needs
FREE ICQ GREETING CARDS