Re: Newsletter Subscription

by "Paul Roberts" <hwg(at)roberts200025.freeserve.co.uk>

 Date:  Mon, 15 Dec 2003 21:21:13 -0000
 To:  "Tenley Shewmake" <tenley(at)awebresource.com>
 Cc:  "HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
 just change
$subme .=3D "$fieldname: $value\n" . "<br>";to$subme .=3D "$fieldname: =
$value\n" ;and you should get what you want as the \nis already giving a =
line break.your mixing <?php and <? also, you should use<?php as you =
will have less trouble with xmllater.Also you should test your email =
submitted for correctnessif it's bad mail will return false and also for =
\n or \r\nas i could add myemail(at)mydonain.com\nBcc: lots of people to =
spam or mailbomb etc.as my email very easily. never trust the user.Best =
WishesPaul Robertsmail at Paul-Roberts dot com----- Original Message =
-----=20