Re: URL length

by "N. Whittley" <nwhittley(at)cinci.rr.com>

 Date:  Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:45:45 -0500
 To:  "John McConnell" <form(at)narwhaldesign.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
 I agree with Missy.  Domain names are actually keyed upon in search
engines, so having a full name can be benificial for placement, but using
the shorter one for your printed media would be better.  I have clients that
have very long domain names, and they are happy with it.

Weigh the pros and cons, and let them decide.  Ultimately it is their
domain, give them what they want, all you can do is give them advice.

Nancy

My suggestion to that client would be to buy both.  Park VBA.com and have it