SMTP Frontpage

by "Graphmaster Design" <jh(at)graphmaster.com>

 Date:  Wed, 5 Nov 2003 01:36:49 -0700
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have a website that I had successfully set up the SMTP service on IIS
5 with Frontpage 2002 extensions.  The email was working great until
today.  I am receiving this error on the Application log:

   http://www.risd.k12.nm.us - Error #160005 Message: Bad response from
SMTP host'10.00.00.00': 554 Transaction failed .

What is weird is it had been working great until today.  (I changed the
IP on the error).

Does anyone have any ideas on how to make it work?  The Knowledge Base
at Microsoft is no help.  Why do they even give you error numbers if you
can't even use them?!!

Thanks!

Juliana
info(at)graphmaster.com