Re: Form sent as HTML

by "Wieland" <nwieland(at)tampabay.rr.com>

 Date:  Thu, 10 Aug 2000 19:59:20 -0400
 To:  "Peter Benoit" <pbenoit(at)triton-network.com>,
"Hwg-Techniques \(E-mail\)" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Are you saying I can modify my formmail cgi to accomplish this?  If so,  can
anyone direct me where I can find info?  I just checked several of the cgi
sites, but can't find anything about formmail sending an HTML e-mail.