Re: Virus !?! RE: Please Read This Announcement Everyone

by Kathy Wheeler <kathyw(at)home.albury.net.au>

 Date:  Wed, 19 Sep 2001 11:52:08 +1000
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  "John Murray" <jmnc(at)lis.net.au>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Eudora isn't as tightly integrated with the underlying OS as outlook is. But
I will leave it to windows experts to go into further detail - I haven't used
windows software for ages so I'm somewhat out of touch except for what I
hear/read from bugtraq, securityfocus and cert.

There's a very good article describing what and how at

KathyW.