thanks [was:Re: helping html-illiterate content managers]

by "Lady Wistfulee" <ladywist(at)bellsouth.net>

 Date:  Sun, 8 Oct 2000 16:52:16 -0400
 To:  "HWG Techniques Discussion" <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks to all who sent me ideas of dealing with this.  I spoke with our apps
developer who is working on a universal "updater" for our sites, & my
department director who is exploring the Dreamweaver alternative.  Seems
that one of the reasons I was brought aboard was primarily for my concerns
with validity, accessibility & my ability to hand-code. We are slowly going
to bring the others up to speed with these issues, but I sure wish someone
had told me this earlier!

much alohas,
Lady Wist