Re: Mystery - button refuses to be linked

by "Comharsa" <comharsa(at)clara.net>

 Date:  Fri, 12 May 2000 23:11:37 +0100
 To:  <ltitus(at)mindspring.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
> me. Here's the page:
>
> http://www.allaboardcruisescorp.com/index2.htm
>
> Does the red button look linked in your browser?  If not, can you figure
out
> why and tell me?  (Clue - the button is in a table which is right-aligned.
> I don't know what difference that would make though.)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Linda Titus

Hi Linda, go through the HTML and change all the table borders from 0 to 1
then have a look. You will see that the table that contains the main logo
overlaps the one containing the red button. Consequently you can only click
on the link where the button isn't overlapped.

HTH

Brian
comharsa(at)clara.net