Re: Rotate HTML code-such a thing?

by "Marc David Johnson" <mjohnson(at)marcdavidjohnson.com>

 Date:  Thu, 2 Aug 2001 12:08:26 -0400
 To:  "Jim O'Brien" <JObrien(at)witness.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Only problem I've found is that JavaScript doesn't like to have more
JavaScript code within it's variables (which most rich media ads use). The
processing of the page loads the variables and writes them out but then it
doesn't process the embedded JavaScript.

Perhaps the samples I've seen weren't very good. Know any good links to do
this with JavaScript (if so, I'd appreciate it as I'd love to give people
'options' when writing this article <grin>).

Thanks ;-)

Marc David Johnson
mjohnson(at)marcdavidjohnson.com
http://www.MarcDavidJohnson.com
A little bit of everything ... and a whole lot of nothing.
http://mdj.inc <--- New.net address (info - v)
(http://www.qksrv.net/click-714870-1933347)