Re: htaccess and a login "page"

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Thu, 27 Sep 2001 02:45:25 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
    Hi David,
    Just thought I'd mention/remind you of the prying eyes that read our
e-mail. You may or may not be aware that our fine government has a super
computer that reads all e-mail & picks out key phrases - the use of a
particuliar name would be a huge red flag right now.......  I know of one
case where a woman said her son "bom*ed" at a school play & she was listed
as a known you-know-what. Now, I don't usually care what they list me as (&
they probably have), I just don't want to give them extra work right now so
I watch what I send - I'm sure they're pretty busy..... ;^ )
    So we all need to watch what we send at least for now. :-)
    Some of you may think this is rumor or hearsay, but hey I saw it on
TV......
      Paul Angel

http://valuewebinc.com
http://v-firms.com