Special Effect

by "Teajai \(TJ\) Kimsey" <tkimsey(at)budgetwebsitedesign.com>

 Date:  Thu, 5 Sep 2002 21:09:20 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Does anyone know what the code is for a special effect that "turns the page"
or does a fade in / out effect for the entire page?  I have a code that does
slide shows but it's not for the entire page.

Teajai Kimsey
Managing Partner
Budget Website Design
>From Concept to Completion & Beyond ~

HWG hwg-techniques mailing list archives, maintained by Webmasters @ IWA