solved! [was;Re: classes not cooperating]

by "Lady Wistfulee" <wistfulee(at)hawaii.rr.com>

 Date:  Fri, 7 Jan 2000 20:38:05 -1000
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
HI,
As Keith (& others) brought up...I hadn't remembered to look at my CSS-2 =
specs, & I had my stuff in the wrong order.  Once that was =
corrected...everything acted as it is supposed to.
Thanks so much to everyone who responded...I surely appreciate your =
help.  I learn so much here.

Lady Wistfulee
----- Original Message -----=20
From: "Tim McInturff" <tturff(at)iname.com>