Re: Link Length problem under IE5.5?

by "Nik Krimm, Chicago USA" <nik.biz(at)krimm.net>

 Date:  Wed, 30 Aug 2000 12:48:31 -0500
 To:  "tim booker" <timbooker(at)btinternet.com>,
"Peter Benoit" <pbenoit(at)triton-network.com>,
"'Norman Bunn'" <norman.bunn(at)craftedsolutions.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
There absolutely is a limit to the number of characters sent with "get":  I
don't have a reference at my fingertips,
but think its 255 characters.   In my understanding, there's no limit to the
amount of info in a post...