Re: WSIWYG Editor Recommendation 4 Client Updates

by "Paul Wilson" <webguroo(at)tampabay.rr.com>

 Date:  Fri, 24 May 2002 18:59:42 -0700
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> This should stand as a lesson to all. You can really get the shaft
> especially if you design anything for gratis, which is why I just don't
> do any free sites anymore.

Yes!  I have done two gratis websites and as soon as they were finished and
turned over as complete they were trashed by a well meaning someone that
thought they knew how to make changes.

I don't do them any more.  I don't care how important the cause.  If you
give it away, they won't respect your work and someone in the organization
will feel like they need to tweek it.  When they break it, it's you that
gets the phonecall.

Paul Wilson
webguroo(at)tampabay.rr.com

---