Re: CSS Editor Question

by "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com>

 Date:  Tue, 24 Oct 2000 21:48:25 -0400
 To:  "Ariston Collander" <AristonITPro(at)excite.com>,
"HTML WritersGuild" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ariston:
If you are worried that TopStyle might not be the right program for you, you
can download TopStyle 1.51 Evaluation Version - This non-expiring "nag-ware"
version of TopStyle 1.51 allows unlimited usage so that you can better
evaluate it.

http://www.bradsoft.com/topstyle/download/index.asp

It's a good way to get to know the program before you buy it.

~ Kathleen Anderson
Spider Web Woman Designs
mailto:kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com
http://www.spiderwebwoman.com/