Re: javascript usage stats?

by "tim booker" <timbooker(at)btinternet.com>

 Date:  Tue, 17 Apr 2001 16:43:57 +0100
 To:  <amcbainezzell(at)alum.mit.edu>
 Cc:  "Hwg-Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Honestly, I'm completely amazed at these statistics.  19% and 11% of users
without JavaScript!

>From my experience, hardly anyone knows how to disable JavaScript in their
browsers.  Even many techie people don't know  how to disable JS in IE.

I'm very interested in finding more about this.  My own site shows about 2%
of people without JS, and I thought THAT was ridiculously high!

Amazing...

Tim

www.timbooker.com