Re: Curved Text

by "DCD" <mark(at)deepcurrentdesigns.co.za>

 Date:  Mon, 11 Jun 2001 09:04:51 +0200
 To:  "Carol Parent" <cbwd(at)means.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Carol,

There seems to be no option for that. However what I have managed to do is to make the text as large as possible and then save the
file in Freehand as an EPS. I then opened the file in Photoshop 5.0, cut and pasted the text, including the background, into the
file I needed it in and then used the magic wand to clean it up before reducing it to the right size. This way the rasterization
effects were reduced, and it basically worked, even though it was a bit of a process.

thanks
mark

From: "DCD" <mark(at)deepcurrentdesigns.co.za>