Displaying dynamic text on a htm page?

by "Michael Kear" <mkear(at)afpwebworks.com>

 Date:  Tue, 13 May 2003 10:35:57 +1000
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
want to do a sports result application, where the reporters around the
city/state can go to an internet caf=E9 and enter results and have them
display on the site.=20

In my ColdFusion sites, this is not a problem - it's ColdFusion's home =
turf
so to speak.  What I'm thinking of doing is setting up the backend and
database on a ColdFusion site, and have the results imported into the =
radio
station's site somehow.=20

Anyone know the best way to get info from this dynamic site to display =
on my
radio station html site? =20

One way is to use a frame, and have the content of a frame drawn as a =
page
from the ColdFusion site.  Is there a better way?  A way perhaps that =
wont
result in scroll bars if the user's display is too small?

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
AFP Webworks