Re: I think I coulda walked it there quicker...

by "Frank Boumphrey" <bckman(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Tue, 26 Sep 2000 01:13:36 -0400
 To:  "Maggie Carr" <m.a.carr(at)decaelo.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Actually your reply to me appeared before my reply (which was sent to both
to the list and to you personally) appeared in the list, so perhaps you are
on to something:>).

But for the record i don't think the software that handles the list has a
clue who frank boumphrey is, he is just another subscriber. Note also that I
don't use my HWG email address, but use my private e-mail.

<shelley in another posting>
As for the post you made showing up so very late - might have
been held by the list guides for whatever perceived infraction
there might have been :)  I've had my knuckles wrapped ;
</shelley in another posting>

Also for the record, please note that I have had my knuckles rapped by the
list guides on quite a number of occasions!!

Frank

Frank Boumphrey
Author:
 Beginning XHTML