Re: New Window

by "John Murray" <jmnc(at)lis.net.au>

 Date:  Sun, 24 Sep 2000 19:20:04 +1000
 To:  "Robert" <bhe(at)pacbell.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Phew. Nice day east coast Oz. Water real nice.

"Small ammount" ... alert box as Nancy says maybe be better use of your
time.

But if you want to play a bit, heres a bit more flesh to the focus method.

Doc One
############################
<head>
<script language="JavaScript">

function popupWin(){
poppedWin=window.open("popped.html","Popup","toolbars=0,scrollbars=1,locatio
n=0,statusbars=0,menubars=0,resizable=1,width=200,height=200,screenX=10,left
=10,screenY=10,right=10");poppedWin.focus();
}
</script>
</head>
Main Window
<form name="popmebaby">
<input type="button" value="Pop My Baby" onClick="popupWin();"> Pop my baby
up please. But you need to close him before returning. He likes completion
in his life.
</form>

Doc 2
<head>
</head>
OK. I'm popped. But if you touch my parent without closing me first I'm
going to grab you straight back!