Re: [OT] htaccess and a login "page"

by "Angel One" <angelone(at)angelonearth.net>

 Date:  Thu, 27 Sep 2001 19:05:31 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
  > Then I pity the poor government saps who will have to wade through all
the
> emails from the last two weeks. I've personally probably typed the
words.....
<snip>
  I'd say we're working with an urban legend.

> -Chuck

    I saw it on 2020 or 60 minites or niteline - one of the reputable shows.
They investigated it & the govt. even admited it - it's no urban legend. :-)
I just wouldn't be using all those words right now, as I said I'm sure
they're quite busy.....
    I'm sending this to everyone so that there is no
mis-understandings.......
    .....now (I'll) quit this off-topic banter.... ;^ )
      Paul

http://valuewebinc.com
http://v-firms.com
http://webcomnow.com