Re: Intranet vs. Internet Sites

by "Donna M Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Fri, 10 Mar 2000 23:28:24 -0000
 To:  <kfresh(at)buckeyeweb.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Ken

Can't see any reason why it HAS to.  They are aimed at entirely
different audiences, after all, and serve quite different
purposes in most cases.  For the past few years I've been working
for a company where the intranet not only looks nothing like the
external website - each department's section on the intranet has
it's own look and feel, reflecting the different characters and
needs of the different sections of the company.  Not saying
that's the best approach, but it didn't appear to do any
particular harm.

Regards,
Donna
--