Re: CSS and the three column format

by "Marc David Johnson" <mjohnson(at)marcdavidjohnson.com>

 Date:  Thu, 9 Aug 2001 12:46:46 -0400
 To:  "Ron Hall" <thorn(at)cc.mcgill.ca>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
On your footer Div, use clear:all; as this will break it down to it's own
line.

Example:

Header, plain div

First column of three column design add clear:left;

second and third are fine (I'm assuming you're just floating them next to
each other?)

Footer div with clear:all;

Should keep the layout structure you want.

HTH,

Marc David Johnson
mjohnson(at)marcdavidjohnson.com
http://www.MarcDavidJohnson.com
A little bit of everything ... and a whole lot of nothing.
http://mdj.inc <--- New.net address (info - v)
(http://www.qksrv.net/click-714870-1933347)