Re: Drop down menus

by "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita(at)home.ro>

 Date:  Mon, 4 Aug 2003 23:52:50 +0300
 To:  "Kevin Riggs" <kriggs(at)fodac.org>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you are talking about menus created by Javascript, then no, those menus
are not accessible at all.
In fact, if you want to create something accessible, try creating a web page
that can be navigated using only the keyboard and no mouse at all,.

Teddy,
Teddy's Center: http://teddy.fcc.ro/
Email: orasnita(at)home.ro