Re: ADODB Connection Question

by "Paul Mennega" <paul(at)mennega.com>

 Date:  Tue, 20 Mar 2001 09:05:01 -0500
 To:  "Andy Innes" <innax(at)icon.co.za>,
"Veronica Labarca" <vlabarca(at)uclink4.berkeley.edu>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, unless you are showing the source code for the asp pages through some
mechanism, users should NOT be able to see any connection string
information.

ASP are processed server-side.

HTH,
Paul Mennega