Re: Basic question - sorry if this is the wrong forum

by "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen(at)>

 Date:  Sat, 9 Sep 2000 09:47:47 -0400
 To:  "Daniel B. Swartz,
CT" <danswartz(at)>,
  todo: View Thread, Original
To remove the underlines on all the hyperlinks on your pages, add the
following to the head section of each page

// -->

To remove the underline on some of the hyperlinks, you could do that inline,
but Netscape doesn't support that very well.
You should use a external style sheet.

~ Kathleen Anderson
Spider Web Woman Designs