Re: Dreamweaver MX

by "Gary Krockover" <gary(at)garykrockover.com>

 Date:  Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:21:15 -0500
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Has anybody else noticed that you can't paste html into the workspace unless
you're in source code view?  On DW4 you could edit>paste>paste HTML and it
would render your page.  MX has the same menu command (edit>paste>paste
HTML) but it doesn't do anything.  I have to go into source code view and
paste there.  Is it just me?

GK